Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wannabe

This goes out to the internet flexers, flexing for approval, be weary of the types, most are trying to fool you,

Pictures of new shoes, expensive clothes, "oh he bragging on em", flip his collar inside out, look, the tag still on em,

You ain't gotta lie Craig, there's proof, you see, for every lie you tell there's someone that knows the truth,

Sleeping at different people houses because you can't afford the cost of living, oh you shittin' on everybody but ain't got a pot to piss in,

Skipping breakfast because you're broke, ramen noodles for dinner, but here you are online Tryna prove you're a winner,

Cmon brotha, let's get it right, because what's the point of living if you ain't living right?

Be true to yourself, ask for guidance from those doing better ask how they accumulate wealth,

You can be whatever you want to be, that's for ccertain you can be someone that everybody wants to be, not some wanna be version.

I wish somebody told me, see that's why I'm so hard on you because when I look at you, I see the old me..

Salute ~J.M

No comments:

Post a Comment