Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Lonely Barber - What We Can Learn from Him



A lot of women I've come across state that they are not willing to date a man that's entertaining another/multiple women. The issue is, most go by this from jump.

Imagine walking into a barbershop on a Friday. Every chair is taken except for one. The barber looks at you and says, "you trying to get cut? I gotchu". A man's logic in this situation would wonder why there's no one in his chair on a Friday. There's gotta be a reason. By the logic of a lot of the women I've encountered, it would be no issue, they feel lucky. Up until they get home and see the chaos confusion on their(son's) head. I've given the 'lonely barber' a chance before and it was never a long term thing. I needed to get cut, his chair was open, I had no intention on returning. Til' this day, I've never gotten cut by the lonely barber and had a good experience.

I say all of this to say,

If you seek a man that's of value, you have to expect he might have options before you. You also have to expect that he isn't just going to simply cut off all of his options from jump. It's up to you to stand out in order for him to see you as his only option. Personally, when I meet a woman that has a lot going for herself, I already know her inbox is full and she hasn't paid for dinner in months.

Ijs. Give me your thoughts though.

2 comments:

  1. Let the truth be told.This is a solid analogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all might be true, but that’s why I never seek out a man. I always mirror what he does.

    ReplyDelete